1) Child More Comfortable - Younger children or children that are more on the shy side feel much more comfortable having a party at home in familiar surroundings.
2) Time Restraints - Most party places allocate a certain amount of time for your party and you have to be packed up and out of the party place at a certain time, when you have a party at home, you are on your own schedule which alleviates stress.
3) Party Decor - You have more control over the party decor, if you are doing a theme party (such as a jewelry making party) you can transform your house to go with the theme of your party. If the weather is nice, you can host a magical birthday party in your backyard or garden.
4) Privacy – At many birthday party places, they have several parties going on at the same time, when you have the party at home you ensure that all the guests have a chance to meet and spend time together in the your home.
5) No Maximum – Many party places do not allow parents to stay, when the party is at your home, the adults can enjoy the party as well as the kids, this is a great way for you to meet and spend time with your child’s friend’s parents (and the parents can help out at the party, which makes it easier for you!)
Our fabulous instructors make any in home party special. But we also offer DIY jewelry making birthday party kits, perfect for an in home party or in your backyard. We also offer virtual birthday parties for anywhere in the world. Contact us for more information.